Rabu, 07 April 2010

learning space (what is learning)

hi beloved friends....

this is my new blog. I invite u to join my blog and sharing about what is learning,,,I think it be must be fun sharing ideas. I got three contents about learning, social learning and Transformative Learning that I got in internet. I just want to let you know and what do you think about those? or do you have another meaning of learning,social learning and transformative learning..
Learning is the act, process, or experience of gaining knowledge or skills. It is physiological as it requires the formation of cell assemblies and phase sequences. Children learn by building these assemblies and sequences. Adults spend more time making new arrangements than forming new sequences.

Social Learning
Social learning sees learning as a mixture of behavior and cognition including the learner’s contribution to the process. It values modeling.

Transformative Learning
Transformative learning, according to Mezirow, is a theory that is partly a developmental process, but more…the process of using a priori interpretation to construe a new or revised interpretation of the meaning of one’s experience in order to guide future action.

1 komentar:

  1. ape die tulisan besak besak nih... tulisan kecil pun orang masih bise bace beh,, dasar..

    BalasHapus